Is there any way to modify or resign a ps4 save file without save wizard or jailbreaking?

janusstrynski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna modify my save for one game, xenoverse 2, cause I am dead tired of farming those damn expert missions for hours and hours and hours. Only issue is I can't really jailbreak it cause its my only console and I've already got a ps plus subscription going so it would waste that money. Only way I can seem to find to get around that is save wizard but I ain't got save wizard money right now. Anyone know any alternative methods that could work or is it really just save wizard? I'd even be willing to reset everything and just resign a blank save on some other forum somewhere that has max tp, I'm just getting tired of this man. Any help or advice even if its just to say yeah only save wizard works would be appreciated, please and thank you.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No there isn't, but if your PS4 is on 9.0 or below you can softmod it.

Edit: nm didn't read your post, answer is no then.

KellyCollins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I completely get your frustration with the grind in Xenoverse 2; those expert missions can be a real pain! If you're hesitant about jailbreaking due to PS Plus, then Save Wizard would be the safest option. However, I understand that it can be quite pricey.
There are some forums and communities where players offer Save Wizard slots or services for a lower fee, or even occasionally for free. Maybe you could explore that route? Also, sometimes people in communities like these share their modified saves which you could try to use, but be cautious about where you're downloading from.
Lastly, remember to always back up your save data before making any modifications. You wouldn't want to lose all your progress! Hope you find a solution soon. Best of luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been