Hacking JUST ORDERED A VITA!!!! Need some help

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ah I thought the ur0 was the sd card, now I see ux0 is sd as I can tell by memory its says. so ok ill set up the folders on the ux0 which is my sd. and plugins are what? the cheats and what other stuff?

@RikuNoctis the seplugins folder? lol u even made a list my bad I read over that. the .prx files what r those???
ur0 is internal, but don't put games on it. You just need to put your Vita plugins there, as they are usually low-size and can only work correctly from there with certain setups (like when you use SD2Vita, for example). Basically, ur0 isn't really useful as storage for games, emulators, etc. For that you use ux0 (Vita games and everything else) or any other mount point available like the game card one.

The seplugins folder is for the PSP plugins. These are not the same plugins as the ones you have installed for Vita. These plugins are for PSP, and the list I posted before are just some of the more known, like cwcheat. The .prx is the file extension of said plugins.

is the SAVEDATA and GAME in the same PSP folder I make???
Yep. The SAVEDATA and GAME folders would go into pspemu/PSP/, just like I posted.

I got it all set up. I just don't know how to setup vita games now
You can use NPS Browser. It's a nice little program that lists, downloads and extracts automatically any Vita game, DLC, patch and theme that has been shared by users that contribute to the NoPayStation project. It has a lot of games listed, from various regions and they all (should) work as they are downloaded directly from Sony servers. The NoNpDrm plugin makes it's magic so you can run them on your Vita even if you don't own them. NPS Browser is really easy to use and the only thing it requires is for you to copy over to your Vita the extracted files (basically, you search for your game, wait for it to download, wait a bit more to extract it, and then you can copy the result to your Vita, while NPS Browser already did the work for you, going as far as deleting the initial file that is not needed once extracted).

There are alternatives to this, though. PKGi and PKGj. In my experience, while you can use one of these on to download and extract your games DIRECTLY on your Vita, it's a sloooow process. The Vita is not that fast when downloading, and if you try to extract things like large pacthes, it takes forever with some games (I'm looking at you PSO2...). And I say so when I have 300Mbps UL/DL (I torrent a lot, yes :P). Sure, sometimes you can get the actual speed you should have, but most of the time the Vita sucks at it (something that doesn't happen to me with my PS3 and PS4, even when a lot of people repeatedly say that the PS4 has horrible download speeds... weird...).

There's also the option of downloading and extracting everything by yourself, though that requires using certain tools to extract the .PKG files you will be downloading, and also you would need to know the links for those .PKG files. The links can be found on the spreadsheet for NoPayStation that someone has already shared, or you can get the links for your owned games by using another tool. As you can notice, at this point and with everything you have to do, it's better to use NPS Browser as it does everything automatically for you. No need to do this manually unless you want your own backups of your already owned games, that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3