OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since nobody visits the AMA group to ask questions that often, I have decided to post this here just to get a more wider audience.

Know Your Temps info
For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

• One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)
  • Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread
  • These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, questions, musical tastes, "what if" situations...anything!
  • Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post
  • Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I like the fact that KYT still has some interest but I don't exactly want to have it end up like the previous iterations where users would simply copy paste questions, barely putting any effort in getting to know the person.

There has to be some basic rules in place in order for KYT to continue, it's just to prevent users from just farming postcount/likes and treating it like some EOF shitfest.
I (And I think Chary as well) also had plans on promoting it to the front page whenever a session was active, this will significantly help visibility and attract a wider audience than the typical ragtag bunch who end up plastering the same questionnaire set.

I'm perfectly fine with you carrying the torch for this but yeah, a PM to let me know would've been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto