Meanwhile Noctosphere sit in a car with Polly and Juanita while Polly is driving.

Hayato213

Newcomer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1677068654317.png

1677068744469.png

Meanwhile Noctosphere sit in a car with Polly and Juanita while Polly is driving.

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I drive very fine, gta taught me

Rule 1 : if there is enough space between two cars, pass there. If there isnt, pass there, they will move
Rule 2 : facultative red light. If you see one but no cars are driving in the other direction, you can pass
Rule 3 : speed limits are only minors, pussies and npcs
Rule 4 : you can drive a tank in the streets as much as you want. Just dont crush other cars.
Rule 5 : you don't have to stop your car at STOP panel, in fact, we suggest you to drive right through it

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drive very fine, gta taught me

Rule 1 : if there is enough space between two cars, pass there. If there isnt, pass there, they will move
Rule 2 : facultative red light. If you see one but no cars are driving in the other direction, you can pass
Rule 3 : speed limits are only minors, pussies and npcs
Rule 4 : you can drive a tank in the streets as much as you want. Just dont crush other cars.
Rule 5 : you don't have to stop your car at STOP panel, in fact, we suggest you to drive right through it
You forgot:
Rule 6 : when upset at other drivers, bust out the window and start shooting.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You forgot:
Rule 6 : when upset at other drivers, bust out the window and start shooting.
I think you missed my point, all the rules i mentionned above, policemen rarely pursue you for doing those.
If i do what you said, i sure will get police after my ass

• Love

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...