MK1

Ryan525

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody ran into this problem on yuzu?

Attachments

• 20230928_034306.jpg
    20230928_034306.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 31

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to update the firmware to 16.1 and judging from that message, you probably need to dump newer keys from your Switch as well. Good luck using an emu though. There's lag all over the place on hardware in docked mode with this game. I've also had crashes a couple of times while in sleep mode (left in the dock, so not a battery thing). Playing story mode at the moment.

Reactions: Ryan525

Ryan525

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to update the firmware to 16.1 and judging from that message, you probably need to dump newer keys from your Switch as well. Good luck using an emu though. There's lag all over the place on hardware in docked mode with this game. I've also had crashes a couple of times while in sleep mode (left in the dock, so not a battery thing). Playing story mode at the moment.
Thanks for the advice friend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3