Move saves from OFW to CFW

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a couple shared games between emuEMMC and SysNAND, though I ended up having further progress on SysNAND compared to emuEMMC. Ultimately, I don't want to redo beating Xenoblade Definitive Edition or Xenoblade 3's class grind just for completion and was curious about methods of copying data from SysNAND to emuEMMC. I've heard of just using CFW on SysNAND but the reason for "a couple" shared games is some of those being legitimate and unsure of the risk when it comes to just having those. I've also seen something along the lines of just making a new emuEMMC which I'm fine with doing but haven't heard a lot of input about it either.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
As far as I know you have 2 options:
- move the savefiles over from the SysNand to your existing emuMMC.
- create a new emuMMC based on your current Sysnand.
With the latter, you will loose all the current saves and new games installed on your emuMMC.
You need to save the savefiles first and reinstall all new games again on the new emuMMC.

Moving the savefiles has been described in various posts here,
Make a backup with Hekate, mount the back up and you can extract the saves from the Sysnand.
There are some tools like Checkpoint with which you can import your saves on the emuMMC again.
Afaik there is no need to backup/mount your emuMMC like the Sysnand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1