My N3DS XL has a bent battery cover and when i play it it turns off if i hold it in a certain position

Temper_Experiments

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My N3DS XL has 2 stripped screws on the cover that holds the MicroSD and the battery that i tried getting out with the super glue method because the N3DS XL had the black screen of death so i lost my patience and i was forcing the battery plate open and when i was forcing it open it made a little opening to where i could access the motherboard so i stuck my fingers into the 3ds and i pulled the wifi board off then put it back on then the 3ds started to work again but now because i was forcing the battery plate open i think it might have bent it and now when i hold the 3ds in certain positions now it just turns off so now im kinda forced to play the 3ds in laptop position on my desk... Any ideas??

Temper_Experiments

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might have to replace the backcover then
Post automatically merged:

Might have to replace the backcover then.
i'd like to do that but the issue is that 2 of the screws in the plate that holds in the battery and microSD are stripped and i tried the super glue method but that didnt help and i think it may of blocked the screws idk.. do you think i could just unplug the L + R ribbon cables and then rip off the battery plate?

moonstarHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to sound like a troll but have you tried taping it? Even if the holes are stripped you can still get the screws in the holes..

Hope you were able to find a way to make it work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto