I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
OP
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
@Cyan Thanks, that's alot of the formating I was going for, but didn't figure out yet.

I'll use switch brew and the other site, to cross reference, and add the ones i'm missing.

In the CFW section, would it be better to make a second page for like OS'es, Like lakka and such? or just make a sub, divided by a title and such?

Just a question, maybe you or someone else knows :
is there a thread with a list of all existing Switch payloads ?
hekate, fusée gelée, linux, biskey? etc.
a page could be added to the wiki, like "list of cfw" on 3DS header.
Not that I know of, there's so many @_@

~Edit~
what's el Wiki staff?

Last edited by DeoNaught,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think for now, it can be on the same page.
if an OS require more or a lot of details, then it can have its own page.

something nice would be to explain what kip files are too ? modules?
add a list of modules. (should we keep them into "homebrew app" too ? or move completely to cfw page?)

if OS are specific to dongle, maybe should be a way to tell it.
(I also added a link to dongle & payload in the menubox, but it's possible to change if needed)

so, first a list : CFW name, Comment, author, release site, sources (link/closed source like SX) ? (like the other page)

Then, below, we can add information for each CFW?

I don't know enough about CFW and OS and Dongle yet to make a proper page. I didn't follow all the switch hacking progression. I'll have to learn more about it.

edit:
Maybe lakka should be in homebrew app page, listed as "alternate OS". Even if it's technically a "real" custom firmware, unlike all others which are only "patched fw".

Last edited by Cyan,

persianpariah667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! I’m on an outdated firmware (9.2.0) on my emuMMC right now. I have a few questions about ChoiDujourNX. Does ChoiDujourNX allow me to update my emuMMC’s firmware guaranteed without burning fuses? I’m not sure about the intricacies of how to use it and I know I’m supposed to read the .readme but I won’t be near my computer for a few days so I can’t extract the download. Thank you guys so much for reading and thank you even more if you have an answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto