ROM Hack Overclock SX OS

Duppex

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, everything about it was weird, but I've managed to make it work using Duppex suggestion. He used the 0.13 of sys-clk version from another post, using Tesla overlay. For some reason that is the only one that worked for me. Everything else was giving me a black screen.

Good, to hear that it worked out for you

konq3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One question though: Does sys-clk overclock if i use reverse nx "docked -> handheld" (worse gfx on tv) and I only set it to oc when docked? or would i have to set the clock speeds for handheld in this case?

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
One question though: Does sys-clk overclock if i use reverse nx "docked -> handheld" (worse gfx on tv) and I only set it to oc when docked? or would i have to set the clock speeds for handheld in this case?
sys-clk only set clocks for that game profile that you're in, if your game is handheld mode. it's will be OC with sys-clk handheld profile

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Overclock your SX OS, just extract the zip to the root of the sd card, for 60fps modding just drop the exefs patches to SXOS folder and titles too just the same way you do it in atmosphere. Also go to sys-clk editor to enable it
Overclock for SX OS.zip is just the sys.clk and the other one is Sys.clk+ Reverse NX.
Just download the second one for thinking to much
so I only need that Sys.clk+ Reverse NX. to use reverseNX? there's no saltysd folder in that. can I update reverseNX-Tool,nro?
Edit: I tried newest sys-clk/sys-clk editor, reverseNX/reverseNX-tool and they worked just fine on SXOS 3.05

Last edited by NotACat,
Reactions: Paranoire

Paranoire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
sys-clk only set clocks for that game profile that you're in, if your game is handheld mode. it's will be OC with sys-clk handheld profile

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so I only need that Sys.clk+ Reverse NX. to use reverseNX? there's no saltysd folder in that. can I update reverseNX-Tool,nro?
Edit: I tried newest sys-clk/sys-clk editor, reverseNX/reverseNX-tool and they worked just fine on SXOS 3.05

Can U post here working files?
Or download links

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Can U post here working files?
Or download links
Download the files from first post - you might need only "patches" folder, then just download newest Sys-clk, reverseNX, and move their title folders inside atmosphere/content to SXOS/titles. You might need to add incompatible app/games to exceptions.txt inside SaltySD folder - like Tinfoil which will crash and won't work with saltyNX, so I add this line (tinfoil's title ID): 050000BADDAD0000 so it won't be affected by reverseNX

Cryptoniz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry for asking but does this file still working for the newest version of sxos now? i cant detect my sys-clk.. plz help

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the files from first post - you might need only "patches" folder, then just download newest Sys-clk, reverseNX, and move their title folders inside atmosphere/content to SXOS/titles. You might need to add incompatible app/games to exceptions.txt inside SaltySD folder - like Tinfoil which will crash and won't work with saltyNX, so I add this line (tinfoil's title ID): 050000BADDAD0000 so it won't be affected by reverseNX
what's saltyNX? All the games crashes and when I switch to atmosphere it just crashes on Nintendo logo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2