Panic Occurred Title ID: 010041544D530000 Error: std: :abort (0xFFE) [FATFS] Error: DSKFULL

Timbuktuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to help my nephew fix his switch. No updates, installs, or changes of any kind happened prior to this message appearing when trying to boot to atmosphere. We've tried the arch bit fix but it doesn't seem to help at all. Is there anything else we can try? I'm not sure what the "DSKFULL" part of the error means and haven't been able to find any posts with this term.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Errors_2.jpg
    Errors_2.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 8

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The switch was set up with a windows computer and I use windows. I believe my nephew has a mac. He's in another country... which makes me helping him a little trickier...

It might have to do with the file left behind from a mac, usually for mac there are tool for it, what you can do is backup his nintendo folder, reformat the card and grab new CFW files. Unless you can figure out where is the left over files from the mac causing it not to boot.

Timbuktuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It might have to do with the file left behind from a mac, usually for mac there are tool for it, what you can do is backup his nintendo folder, reformat the card and grab new CFW files. Unless you can figure out where is the left over files from the mac causing it not to boot.
So as far as I know the switch has never been connected to the mac, only the PC it was modded with... Not sure if this changes things.

Timbuktuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Error looks a bit like "Disk Full", have you checked if there's any space left in the SD card?
That's what I was thinking... is it possible to delete some games and free up some space through hekate? Trying to avoid the need to connect to my nephews mac if possible, seeing as the switch was set up on a PC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game