Gaming .part Files. Grand Theft Auto

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
It's cool, just remember that things aren't always what they appear to be in the hacking scene. Sometimes things are changed or renamed to get past filters, or to make downloading/uploading in certain areas easier.
But don't they usually come with a readme that tells you what to do?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
That depends. I've seen that in the instances where the ROM files are renamed to stop automated filters (for example "Super Mario 64 DS.NDS" becomes "5up3r M4r10 64 D5.ND5") a readme may or may not be included (as one being included might tip off other people), and in cases where split files and such are being redistributed (for example torrents and "direct download" sites) the notice may or may not exist depending how "underground" it is. Generally the sites that include readmes on how ot join split files are the same sites that include tutorials on how to burn an ISO and such.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
I still find it pretty easy to figure out I mean it doesn't take a genius to do this. I mean I only started a few years ago when I got my first flashcard and I wasn't even that good and just used Google search to find them and after a few months you get used to it so again its kinda strange for me to see that someone finding this difficult.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3