Please HELP me if you can :D

• Thread starter Deleted-447617
  • Start date
  • Views 2,768
  • Replies 29
D

Deleted-447617

OP
In the picture it looks like the molex cable is resting on top of the CPU fan, which might potentially block the fan from spinning. If that’s true, you may have cooked your CPU.
no it isnt it has no plug an i gonna buy a new cpu fan this weekend

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no it isnt it has no plug and i gonna buy a new cpu fan this weekend

D

Deleted-447617

OP
The pins are broken? The pins are usually from the motherboard, not the fan.
No i mean the old intel fans have 4 pins with arrows black arrows with transparent pins that clicks into the holes on the motherboard

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Oh, the stands for the heat sink. I see.

...wait, if the stands for the heat sink are broken, that can mean that it’s not making good contact with the CPU, which means it might not conduct heat properly and that can cook the CPU.

D

Deleted-447617

OP
Oh, the stands for the heat sink. I see.

...wait, if the stands for the heat sink are broken, that can mean that it’s not making good contact with the CPU, which means it might not conduct heat properly and that can cook the CPU.
so its better to get a new cpu fan ( heatsink) so i will let my pc off until i get the cpu fan and thermal paste

SaberLilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so here's what I'm thinking. your ram stick may have been damaged in shipping which is causing the no post. I've had it happen due to people not using proper anti-static bags in shipping. There's also a good chance you ordered incompatible RAM. Take a look at the old stick and order one with an identical speed, or an identical stick in general.
My second idea is that when you cleared the BIOS settings using the jumpers it was reset to use the onboard video instead of the video card, try plugging something into the motherboard's VGA Socket. That's the one that's Dark Blue with 15 holes in it.
My third idea is a failing power supply or motherboard capacitor. If its a power supply problem you're in luck as that can be replaced easy, if its a motherboard cap you'll have to buy a replacement motherboard. Its hard to tell when a cap is bulging so I tossed a picture in.
25980851-y0it05ineeq3t1lxjrw0uiu3-1-0.jpg

There's also a good possibility that your graphics card is toast and you'll need to replace it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp