Hardware PSP Go's TV Cable: Composite Vs. Component

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,650
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
I can't seem to find much info so I'd like to ask here if anyone has tried both of these and can say if component is a significant improvement over composite?

Btw, the damn cradle is expensive now. I remember that being cheap.

D

Deleted User

OP
Seems no one has an answer here. So, I looked up on Google and the best I came across was:

"Composite = 240p, Component = 480p"

From Reddit. That's good enough for me.

Last edited by ,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where that output is located on the psp go, but on the slim (which is what I have), I believe it's located on the button of the system. I don't like that at all. I wish it were on the front for more fluidity. it just feels like you have to yank on the cable for it to reach you if you're sitting in a gaming chair or something. that's one reason I like the vita/playstation tv.

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know where that output is located on the psp go, but on the slim (which is what I have), I believe it's located on the button of the system. I don't like that at all. I wish it were on the front for more fluidity. it just feels like you have to yank on the cable for it to reach you if you're sitting in a gaming chair or something. that's one reason I like the vita/playstation tv.
Yep, the PSTV is the definitive way to play PSP on a TV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: already did