PSP - What's the larger MicroSD supported by Playstation Portable?

PSPModz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This thread has unexpectedly come back to life and color. Everyone pushing and yanking to assert themselves and have the last word. From having said my opinion and talked about my experience a ruckus broke out: and some bigwigs even bothered to register here. I have brought yet another contribution and publicity to this site: guys, take it into account! 😣 😂 🤣
Good for you, now your educated.

PSP_Cult

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This thread has unexpectedly come back to life and color. Everyone pushing and yanking to assert themselves and have the last word. From having said my opinion and talked about my experience a ruckus broke out: and some bigwigs even bothered to register here. I have brought yet another contribution and publicity to this site: guys, take it into account! 😣 😂 🤣

Meh - it's not about you. It's about making sure that correct information is being given to those who have asked, and debunking false information. :)

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PSP_Cult

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@PSPModz ,@PSP_Cult , Emphasizing first of all that I have never been rude or uneducated, perhaps I might even do you the honor of becoming your friend, if you will show yourself worthy of it. 😉 😘
Since you are PSP experts, can you help me with this little difficulty of mine?:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-a-tactical-advice-for-srwa-finale-stage.606948/

Not my genre but if it helps you can download game saves from gamefaqs. :)

But also... "perhaps I might even do you the honor of becoming your friend, if you will show yourself worthy of it."? - what kind of weird self praising yet also oddly passive aggressive kind of comment is this? Ha ha - but all good lol. Let's move on.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Maxximo88 , Apologies. My information was limited to my experience. And for that, here I was unfairly bullied....

affranto.gif

PSP_Cult

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
☝️ What I use too. :) I just order whichever I can find which is cheapest. Usually only $2-3 (au) + postage. Also, make sure your get a legit brand memory card from a reputable store. Anything up to and including 128gb. Personally, I have a 128gb card in a single black adaptor for games, hombrew, emulation and another 128gb card also in its own single black adaptor for movies (UMD movie ISO files + MP4 files) - just swap in/swap out as needed

Reactions: PSPModz

JJ54KES

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some adapters allow at most a 32gb microSD. Others accept 2 x 32gb, formatted correctly. With some adapters you can go up to 128gb, but the PSP menu becomes very slow, and corruption of the microSD during saving or during file management (rename, delete, copy and paste etc.) is more likely, and so you would lose the whole content of the microSD, isos and saves.

I recommend, as in my case, 2 or 3 32gb microSD (maybe with the corresponding adapters, which are very cheap) to alternate when needed, and containing different categories of games or emulators: this is just my personal preference, the choice is yours...;)
I have a PSP 2003 with a 512gb micro sd , in an adapter.

• Wow
Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...