Hardware PSP won't read flash card

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello. I have a PSP-1000 with a flash card. Whenever I try to turn on my PSP, the screen stays black and the orange light is blinking. But when I remove the memory stick, it works perfectly. My PSP also strangely is running fine yesterday. But when I played a N64 emulator, the card doesn't read and I experienced the same problem as before. Please help!

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is is one of those SD card adapters? The PSP never had a "flash card" made for it that's more of a DS thing.

Anyways format the SD card in windows then format it again on the PSP seems the card got corrupted somehow. It that doesn't work then the adapter is most likely dead as they are made very poorly.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
That's strange. I just played Super Mario 64 on DaedalusX64. When Mario was hit by those rolling balls, I couldn't control him anymore. I quitted and no ROM file is on the menu. I quitted the emulator and black screen, orange light flickering, couldn't read!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I spent 7 months since December last year to figure out the problem. After that, problem solved unexpectedly. My opportunity is just beginning only to end up being destroyed. Why is this happening?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok. Probably it's because my firmware is still 5.50 or something.

Last edited by Ajlr,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1