ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor Awakening - A new save editor for Fire Emblem Awakening

Danius88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Fire Emblem Awakening has had a couple of save editors over the years. This new save editor supports:
  • Editing Chapter and Map save files.
  • Editing unit data, including enemy units.
  • Importing and exporting units between save files.
  • Editing the convoy items, including forged weapon uses.
  • Editing the chapter difficulty settings and records.
  • Unlocking and replaying any chapter and paralogue.
  • And unlocking SpotPass content!
There is no need to use FEAST to decompress the save files anymore. Regarding the units, it supports editing most of the unit structure, including new features like editing supports, avatar/logbook data, parent data, items and flags. If you load a Map save file, it is also possible to recruit enemy units, or even make your own units fight on the enemy side. Have fun messing with the game!

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/ZqtwepC

Get the latest release: https://github.com/Dani88alv/fire-editor-awakening

screenshot.PNG

Last edited by Danius88,

KamikazeBukkake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can pretty much use the whole thing and what not, but it never lets me save any changes, pressing save on either options just doesn't do anything. And yes I did install Java20 and put the installed path.

Danius88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Save files that have been played with the use of mods might not be 100% supported by the editor. Vanilla save files should work fine though!

Kyzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account just to say thank you so much for this!! I just lost my 100+ hour save file after my Steam Deck died on me and now I'm able to get back pretty much right back to where I was :)

If I could offer just one suggestion it would be a way to set stats of all units to a specific value (rather than just maxing them). Unless it's already in there and I missed it :rofl2:

sacredcrowds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just one question , were is the file ''Fire-Editor-Awakening.jar'' searched in the entire folder downloaded from the hub, the file is to be coded in java or something like this?
EDIT: NVM i figured it , its a little small link in the right browser button, u.u

Last edited by sacredcrowds,

Psalm_30_5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I really appreciate the hard work gone into this. Makes replaying Awakening even more diverse and to one's liking.

I had a question.
Is there a way to edit growths with this save editor, and if not, will that perhaps be a future function?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto