Gaming (RUMOR) Mario Kart "Switch" will Mix Old and New Content

Rudelof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rumors don't stop coming... apparently Emily Rogers said that Mario Kart Switch is Mario Kart 8 but with a new and improved battle mode, new characters, and of course new tracks. Also, Mario Kart is done and it should be released the first three months after the Switch's launch, according to sources close to Nintendo. What do you guys think of this? Are you upset because Mario Kart Switch is gonna be Mario Kart 8 with new tracks, characters, and a improved battle mode?
----
SOURCE: Rumor: Mario Kart for Switch brings a mix of old and new.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I would like it if they would bring back having two players per kart like they did in Mario Kart Double Dash. That game was not only cool for that concept but also having character specific items, which makes it my most favorite Mario Kart so far (plus you could play online with it.)

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance there might be a wiiu to switch upgrade plan to people who already had the games, I remember sony did that on some of their ps3 games. Lots of people wont justify re-buying a game unless it comes at a cheaper price.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope they bring back Bowser JR, Diddy Kong and Birdo </3

Probably this may come to Wii U but since Ninty is doing everything to kill wii u so i dont know :o

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, not upset. Glad actually because I sold my WiiU already. With a mk8 makeover I don't miss out on mk8. Hope they let me keep the dlc tracks tho.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
MK8 is great, and while we are due for a new MK game (every three years, don't forget), we're not due for a new console one just yet, so it will be great to play MK8 on the go, as well as having new tracks and stuff to enjoy.

eduall

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
umm with new tracks and more characters... ok but willbe the same name "MK8" for retrocompatibility with wiiU

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It's basically going to be Mario Kart 8.2. Mario Kart 8 is my number one favourite MK game of the series so I wouldn't mind buying a "Remastered" version with extra content and content that should've been included (actual battle stages than racing stages).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?