GCN Running backups off of DVD using Swiss and no modchip

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I have to ask:
Just with soft exploit (Home Bros.) I can launch swiss, and thus, a backup DVD of some kind?
Can someone tell how should I burn a game on DVD.

I ask this so I can launch the original Nintendo Gameboy player software when I have the hardware but not the original disc.
I recommend Installing a XenoGC its cheap and easy

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yes but its slow and laggy (with a sdgecko).
Wiikey only with hardmods.
OK then. Gamecube is kinda weird on this front indeed.

I was hoping that I would easily (and cheaper than just buying the actual disc) be able to run the original Gameboy player software for it's unique features but feels like it is better to just forget and stick to GBI. I ordered Wiikey some time back but even that was mostly since homebrew work better when loaded from SD and not the memory card - I cannot get swiss even see memory card to boot dol2gci homebrew.

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
OK then. Gamecube is kinda weird on this front indeed.

I was hoping that I would easily (and cheaper than just buying the actual disc) be able to run the original Gameboy player software for it's unique features but feels like it is better to just forget and stick to GBI. I ordered Wiikey some time back but even that was mostly since homebrew work better when loaded from SD and not the memory card - I cannot get swiss even see memory card to boot dol2gci homebrew.
A sd media launcher would to the job fine when you are just using it for the gba player disk.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
A sd media launcher would to the job fine when you are just using it for the gba player disk.
Living in Finland, there is not much Datel products around here at all. I would need to import used one from somewhere and - well, while I'd love to, dunno will it be worth the time and money for me to find one good one. I only found a 30 eur listing in eBay so dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.