ROM Hack save data

wrwrwrwedrsf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I transfer my TOTK save files from my UNHACKED switch to my PC? I do NOT wan to hack it. I'm fine doing whatever it takes.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I transfer my TOTK save files from my UNHACKED switch to my PC? I do NOT wan to hack it. I'm fine doing whatever it takes.
There is no way to export the Switch save out of Switch's NAND without hacking and you would need JSKV or Checkpoint to decrypt and export the saves to SD card.

but... there is other way and it is lengthy process - you have to find someone who has hacked Switch and if you have NSO cloud save, so someone can give a save file to you and allow you to edit, and after edit, you send edited save to someone so they can upload to NSO cloud save system, and you would able to download the edited save to your unhacked Switch. Some people may offer modified save file as exchange for money on Ebay.

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no way to export the Switch save out of Switch's NAND without hacking and you would need JSKV or Checkpoint to decrypt and export the saves to SD card.

but... there is other way and it is lengthy process - you have to find someone who has hacked Switch and if you have NSO cloud save, so someone can give a save file to you and allow you to edit, and after edit, you send edited save to someone so they can upload to NSO cloud save system, and you would able to download the edited save to your unhacked Switch. Some people may offer modified save file as exchange for money on Ebay.
He didn't say he wants to transfer saves between switches, he wants to put it on his computer, presumably so he can keep his TOTK progress while swapping over from console to a nintendo switch emulator on PC.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didn't say he wants to transfer saves between switches, he wants to put it on his computer, presumably so he can keep his TOTK progress while swapping over from console to a nintendo switch emulator on PC.
Alright, OP mentioned the PC made me thought that OP wanted to edit the save.

Just back the save up to NSO cloud and ask someone to sign in OP’s account and download the save, and send a save to OP, so OP can use save on PC, that all.

Note: There is a catch, you have to find someone who has experience with account sharing and have necessary tools to protect the owner (host) and members as much as possible from unforeseen consequences (such as console ban, account ban, other security issues with account that can be very embarrassing if you have to get Nintendo involved to remedy the issue). As for me, I don't have experience with this and cannot do for safety reason, sorry.

Last edited by JeepX87,

FawnDuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just back the save up to NSO cloud and ask someone to sign in OP’s account and download the save, and send a save to OP, so OP can use save on PC, that all.

I have the same problem like OP, just finished my setup with the emulator on my pc but noticed i have my savefiles left on my switch.
I can upload them to NSO Cloud, would you download them for me? Would be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land