ROM Hack Discussion Splatoon 2 NSO/SplatNet Bans

DairyOrange

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently, people have been getting permanent bans from Splatoon 2 online due to reports via the Nintendo Switch Online mobile app.

image.png

unknown.png

Picture_20180601_084541090.jpg

image.png

IMG_20180601_101028_866.jpg

Beware, and remember to keep things like octoling save edits in private battles to avoid getting reported.

Last edited by DairyOrange,
Reactions: CeeDee

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what would happen if someone just happens to be REALLY good at Splatoon 2? People can just assume they were cheating and report them so Nintendo bans them?

DairyOrange

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what would happen if someone just happens to be REALLY good at Splatoon 2? People can just assume they were cheating and report them so Nintendo bans them?
I guess so. That's how the reporting system has worked since the Wii U. Get enough, and you're banned.

But this goes for the people who were playing as an octoling early, in public modes like turf, ranked and league.

Last edited by DairyOrange,

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went and watched some YouTube videos about Splatoon 2 hacks and realized they were doing more than I thought....they have weapon hacks that make any weapon full auto, and a way to drop out of the match while still staying in the game (another words, people can't see them but they can fire thru walls, etc...)

D

Deleted User

As long as the ban is just for Splatoon 2 only, everything should be fine when it comes to other online games

Reactions: DairyOrange

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I play Splatoon 2 couple hours per week, as of now i have not seen any hacks/cheating besides Octos.

People here make it looks like online modes are full of cheaters and impossible to play because of it.

If you get mad because somebody is looking like an Octo, thats really stupid. They are not causing any trouble to you nor anybody.

Still, pretty dumb to play as an Octo right now. You looked for the ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol