Switch Lite Hwfly 3V3 connection not working

realtimesave

///AMG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, the 3V3 on this modchip I'm working with doesn't work any more at the default location. Does anyone know which pad on this modchip's board is an alternate 3V3 point? Thanks in advance.

This is just a regular Switch Lite hwfly with the bottom connector that normally goes to a capacitor above the microsd slot on the main pcb.
Post automatically merged:

Ok guys I finally found this. Looks like the middle pin on that black component on the bottom. I'll hook up directly to it.

https://www.tronicsfixforum.com/upl...825646d58018e70dd822d4883d2eb8b396458fdb.jpeg

Last edited by realtimesave,

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
1681787552775.png

pretty obvious you can put a jumper to the SOT23 mosfet(red arrow pointed) from that cap solder location broken.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I don't think you could get 3v3 from other pin, the two pins are the regulator exit and the solder point unless the via get chopped, it's probably your regulator is bad.

realtimesave

///AMG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you could get 3v3 from other pin, the two pins are the regulator exit and the solder point unless the via get chopped, it's probably your regulator is bad.
I hooked up to the middle pin last night, regulator is good. My soldering of the ribbon cable for the emmc however isn't done correctly still, so though I get power to the chip it just flashes green and then goes red. I can't really ask for help with that, it's all on me.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist