Switch Not Being Recognized By PC

bloodymargiela

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a low serial # modded switch and it used to work just fine but now when I plug it in to my pc to rcm mode it’s not being recognized by my pc. I have tried multiple usb c plugs and even a different computer but still no luck.

I’ll plug the switch in and it’ll charge but it wont be recognized at all, no sounds or notifications at all. I tried it on a laptop and it actually gives me a notification that says ‘USB device not recognized.

I also have a patched switch that I plugged into my PC and it was recognized and worked just fine.

Has anyone else had the same issue / know how to fix this?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a low serial # modded switch and it used to work just fine but now when I plug it in to my pc to rcm mode it’s not being recognized by my pc. I have tried multiple usb c plugs and even a different computer but still no luck.

I’ll plug the switch in and it’ll charge but it wont be recognized at all, no sounds or notifications at all. I tried it on a laptop and it actually gives me a notification that says ‘USB device not recognized.

I also have a patched switch that I plugged into my PC and it was recognized and worked just fine.

Has anyone else had the same issue / know how to fix this?
Busted USB port

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!