Hacking Switch will not load into cfw.

idkwhatimdoing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It all started a few days ago. My cousin wanted a new Mario kart 8 deluxe mod so i went on the computer, installed it and did the rcm thing. I loaded up in the sysmmc, only for it to go black after the atmosphere logo. I was upset. tried it again same thing. Tried fixing the archive bit, didnt work. The one moment I went into my sysmmc all my games were either corrupted, or said they were missing essential files. This same pattern repeated of the switch going black, sometimes it will say that the microSD card wont load... I've tried installing Deepsea, formatting my MicroSD literally anything I tried didn't work. I'm starting to give up so you guys on GBAtemp are my final hope.

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you by chance tried another sd card, it’s also possible the sd card reader has gone bad too. I would look on eBay for a used one, I’ve tried the ones on Amazon and they either don’t work right away or fail quickly.

idkwhatimdoing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you by chance tried another sd card, it’s also possible the sd card reader has gone bad too. I would look on eBay for a used one, I’ve tried the ones on Amazon and they either don’t work right away or fail quickly.
sadly i have tried a another mircosd card, that did not work either.

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a second SD card didn’t fix it I would image it’s possible your SD card slot has failed, could just be an issue with the files but if you tried another card and get the same results I’m wondering if a new micro sd reader is needed as it seems you get weird errors regarding data on the card in sysmmc also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1