Hardware Apple Tablet with DNS filter

sanbaba1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello people ! I asked a question about my iPad (well it's at my institution and therefore I can't do almost anything on it) which is filtered by an application called "DNS filter" and therefore I can't go almost on any site with and I was told that nothing could be done:cry:. But I had an idea, would it be possible to drag a file into the iPad to force the DNS to stop knowing that I have a file transfer application available? Or tried to remove the files from the "DNS filter" application? Thank you for your help and have a nice day !

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people ! I asked a question about my iPad (well it's at my institution and therefore I can't do almost anything on it) which is filtered by an application called "DNS filter" and therefore I can't go almost on any site with and I was told that nothing could be done:cry:. But I had an idea, would it be possible to drag a file into the iPad to force the DNS to stop knowing that I have a file transfer application available? Or tried to remove the files from the "DNS filter" application? Thank you for your help and have a nice day !
What are you trying to do?
You can easily change your iPads DNS server by clicking the little exclaimation mark next to your wifi name and edit the DNS setting there
But that isn't going to let you install something to your iPad if that is what you want to do

sanbaba1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What are you trying to do?
You can easily change your iPads DNS server by clicking the little exclaimation mark next to your wifi name and edit the DNS setting there
But that isn't going to let you install something to your iPad if that is what you want to do
So in fact I have already tried to modify the dns wifi but it does not work because the application blocks the address of the sites (for example it will block all the television sites) and more precisely I would like to be able to have access to streaming or gaming sites but the dns blocks them. And I can't use online proxy because they are blocked too....

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in fact I have already tried to modify the dns wifi but it does not work because the application blocks the address of the sites (for example it will block all the television sites) and more precisely I would like to be able to have access to streaming or gaming sites but the dns blocks them. And I can't use online proxy because they are blocked too....
Im still confused. What are you trying to do?
Are you trying to get around like a parental controls type block thing?
I dont think just a DNS change is enough for that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.