Tears of the Kingdom crash fix (Ryujinx)

crimson826

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a dirty build for Ryujinx that I found:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/z4shqkZF

Use Vulkan with this build. OGL still crashes, but Vulkan doesn't. Set the resolution to native with Vulkan, you take a big frame rate hit for higher resolutions unlike with OGL. But if you want to eliminate the crashes, this is the only working fix. I was previously crashing every 10-20 minutes with any of the latest builds, and I played 2hrs last night on this dirty build with no crashes, so I'd call that a fix.

Last edited by crimson826,

lulupulp

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
It's a dirty build for Ryujinx that I found:

Use Vulkan with this build. OGL still crashes, but Vulkan doesn't. Set the resolution to native with Vulkan, you take a big frame rate hit for higher resolutions unlike with OGL. But if you want to eliminate the crashes, this is the only working fix. I was previously crashing every 10-20 minutes with any of the latest builds, and I played 2hrs last night on this dirty build with no crashes, so I'd call that a fix.
you ran it through an antivirus?

doritodust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is it, dude. At least people with Vulkan. Using it and am finally able to play confidently without thinking there's a crash around the corner. At least, yet, it's been hours but far better than before with every 20min to an hour. Thanks for this find.

iwas

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wow, im running this for 6 days now and i'm surprised this is still considered one of the best emus lmao

milalil704

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still crashes but not as much as regular ryujinx, I was able to play for over an hour multiple times and it helped me get through the end of the game. Thank you

Yuuki9098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still getting on startup crashes heres the log if anyone can figure it out for me that would be great.

mega.nz/file/ZxthxSLL#_JOtiwSP4IM6_DWmtTMKOHycn2A6d0VbyFJfBzLqeko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8