Gaming The Jackbox Party Pack 3 coming to Switch

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
and it begins the party game sw shitfest just like with the wii...soon as i saw that 1-2 SwHIT i knew others were going to follow..this is what people are going to think the switch is for like with the wii.

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I played jackbox 2. It's pretty weird. The game connects to the jackbox server, and all the players connect to it by loading the web page on their phones or ipods. On the bright side it works with Blackberry. The only time i ever played it was with my sister-in-law's primary boyfriend's family, who remind my of a skinny rich honey boo-boo family.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played jackbox 2. It's pretty weird. The game connects to the jackbox server, and all the players connect to it by loading the web page on their phones or ipods. On the bright side it works with Blackberry. The only time i ever played it was with my sister-in-law's primary boyfriend's family, who remind my of a skinny rich honey boo-boo family.
Lol.

So chaise lounge sofa and veggie straws vs a sectional and Cheetos?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played this before, it's actually fun to play with others at parties and such. everyone just joins in on their phones or computers and competes in several games. it's already on tons of platforms, so why not another?

D

Deleted User

Oh i Love this Game. Sadly it is english only so all of my friends dislike it xD no fun to Play alone

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously cannot comprehend how one would play, let alone like this ''game''
take it to a party, have everyone join via their phones and play things like trivia games and such. you can have up to 8 players play at once. it's really good fun with others, and it's on many platforms (Xbox One, PS4, Windows/Mac (through Steam, Humble Store, Bundle Stars), Amazon Fire TV, Mac App Store, Android TV, Apple TV, Nvidia Shield) so you will most likely have something to have the game run on.

Last edited by ihaveahax,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
take it to a party, have everyone join via their phones and play things like trivia games and such. you can have up to 8 players play at once. it's really good fun with others, and it's on many platforms (Xbox One, PS4, Windows/Mac (through Steam, Humble Store, Bundle Stars), Amazon Fire TV, Mac App Store, Android TV, Apple TV, Nvidia Shield) so you will most likely have something to have the game run on.
Hmmm I dont know, usually when I go out we talk and ..drink :D
Never played games like trivia ones or such. I guess it could be fun when you are loaded :ph34r:

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm I dont know, usually when I go out we talk and ..drink :D
Never played games like trivia ones or such. I guess it could be fun when you are loaded :ph34r:
then play it while drunk, maybe it will be better. I wouldn't know, I don't do that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1