'The Walking Dead: Destinies' announced for PC and consoles

twd dest.png

Developer Flux Games and publisher GameMill Entertainment, in parthership with AMC, have announced The Walking Dead: Destinies. This third-person action-adventure game is based on Seasons 1-4 of AMC’s The Walking Dead television series. Instead of having you relieve the same events as the show, Destinies will let you alter the plot during choice-driven moments.

Begin your journey as Rick Grimes, waking alone in a hospital surrounded by the dead. Assemble allies and fight your way through the walker apocalypse across iconic locations from The Walking Dead, including Atlanta, the Greene family farm, the prison, and Woodbury. In crucial choice-driven moments, you’ll forever shape the destiny of your team of characters from the series. Heroes and villains, living and dead – it’s up to you to decide whether to stay the course of history or forge your own path through the world of AMC’s The Walking Dead.

Key features of The Walking Dead: Destinies include:
  • Shatter Fate: Alter the story of AMC’s The Walking Dead by weaving your own path through the series’ events. Save the villain, kill the hero… and live with the consequences.
  • Slash, Bash & Shoot the Undead: Slay hordes of walkers in third-person action with a variety of melee and ranged weapons, including bats, katanas, revolvers, shotguns, and crossbows.
  • Build Your Dream Team: Assemble your roster from over twelve iconic characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead, including Rick, Shane, Michonne, Carol, Daryl, and more.
  • Survive the Apocalypse: Manage limited resources, scavenge for weapons and ammo, and maximize your party’s abilities to stay alive.
  • Experience the Tension: Defend your camp, rescue survivors, and fight through stealth and all-out combat. Get one last chance at survival in a “broken state” before the zombie threat overwhelms you.
The Walking Dead: Destinies will launch on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam for $50.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I am an incredible BIG FAN of zombies since I can remember. I have watched every zombie movie and series out there (that deserve my attention.) I remember being hyped up for The Walking Dead, and I remember me watching it on my room, all hopes over the roof. And it was a huge let down (to me, at least.) I watched some episodes but it was clear to me that it was a shitshow based on zombies. A year and so later I watched a couple episodes and never really got into it. To me it just sucks. Some time later I played the game that launched on Wii U and it was a bit bad, can´t remember the name. But then finally, I played the TellTale games, and oh man, those are awesome adventures. I really enjoyed playing those games.

My favorite zombie movie is still The Night of the Living Dead remake (1990) and the Romero trilogy all in all. Also, if you haven´t, watch the Lucio Fulsi zombie movies. But be warned, those leave your soul kinda empty for a couple of hours. That director managed to put that stamp in all his zombie / horror movie.

Going to give this game a try when it launches, maybe they did a good job this time?

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol