• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Deeze nuts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also if my older brother does a clean Windows install I will ask him to do that dual boot thing to have Linux aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    On my pc
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Clickbait
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If it wasnt obvious enough lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well you did click it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, there was no way of knowing if it was gonna be clickbait or not until clicking it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess it's just a click then
    +2
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    Hi i was wondering where i can download a fresh istall for the mii maker on wii u (EU). The consol is not modded jet but the mii maker is corupted
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, I think (non homebrew) roms arent posted here
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ah ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
    D @ dadadad: The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?