ROM Hack Trying to undub Inazuma Eleven Shadow/Dark/Sombra

_Kuku_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've been trying to undub an EUR version of the Inazuma Eleven GO! Shadow game but I couldn't find much info on how to do it and I'm a novice so I'm asking for help!

I've been using HackingToolkit9DS to extract both games (JP and EUR) and I read that I had to exchange the Romfs files because those are the "voice/sound files" but after I rebuild the CIA and install it on my (Old)3DS, starting the game gives me an error. All I could find were old threads so I am not sure these are still up to date.

I would also like to change the names of the characters but that seems way more complicated so it's not needed.

I wanted to share my first try but it goes against the rules so I won't (since it's a CIA file). Is it allowed to share the decrypted files? I would like to provide all the info I can.

I hope my english is okay and that I have explained myself properly. Please tell me if I wrote anything wrong so I can correct it.

Thank you!

Last edited by _Kuku_,
Reactions: Milozaki

_Kuku_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It looks like the problem were some archives being misnamed for some reason but I got them fixed and working now!
It doesn't seem to be any other problems so far.

_Kuku_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You need to extract the .fa files to change something like names, texts, images etc.
You can extract them with Karameru from the Kuriimu tool!

I used xDelta UI and interchanged the japanese and european's .bcstm files from their romfs folders!

NeburX19

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
can you explain how you did it? i am trying to undub professor layton and the miracle mask eur because i would like to have in spanish with the voices in japanese but after i unpack the cia i cant rebuild for some reason

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...