Homebrew Homebrew app Twilight Menu++ 4:3 16:10 option not working

Disnino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, new to gbatemp here so I hope i'm doing things right, asking the questions in the right place and the right way and let me know if not and how to do it.

Anyway to the post, just made sure to update Luma firmware, Twilight Menu and TWpatcher to the latest versions. Went into TWpatcher and enabled the widescreen setting and the gpu scaling I think its called, in the Y + B menu then patched. When I start up Twilight Menu, it starts up in widescreen, not sure if it should or if before starting a game it should be in 4:3. Anyway if I start any game even those not supported for widescreen like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky, will be in widescreen, even when setting the game to 4:3 in the individual game settings. Made sure in the Misc. Settings in Twilight Menu is also set to 4:3 ratio by default. Am I doing something wrong in the TWpatcher?

Oh yea and of course if I go back to TWpatcher and turn off the widescreen hack and use 16:10 in TM it will still be 4:3.

Last edited by Disnino,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to TWLMenu++ not reverting to 4:3 for some users after playing in 16:10, it's been made so that it doesn't move around TwlBg files, so now it's always the aspect ratio contained in "sd:/luma/sysmodules/TwlBg.cxi" or the unmodified TWL_FIRM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...