Twilight princess adventures

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My wii hasn't really been gathering dust, as I have some great lower-priced games, like sin and punishment star successor/successors of the skies, sky crawlers innocent aces, dbz: budokai tenkaichi 3 (all picked up at around €25,- a piece or so) an some more, but calling those good will get some fanboys raging over me xD. Because I can get a discount at some major game stores (a whopping 10%), my brother decided to buy zelda TP for €27,-. It was much to my surprise because sin and punishment was bought pretty recently. I only played the game for an hour, but it shows that it is an early wii game. It has the same wiggle controls like most wii games and the graphics are really blocky sometimes. The art design however, makes up for the lackluster graphics and zelda games are always a blast to play because the gameplay is always very solid. So it seems like a good game, as to be expected from nintendo games.

I saw my brother play, who was three hours into the game, and he was seriously spooked sometimes (note he is 24) because of the general atmosphere xD. He really dislikes ghosts and other paranormal activities, so it was genuinely funny seeing him play that game while he was crapping his pants. The wolf sections look pretty nice and I can't wait to see what the bosses are. I don't really know if the section I saw really reflects the overall game, but it seems like Midna is a b---- who likes to mock link er... Unicorn as my brother has called him and

When I got to play I got to the village things and got into one of the biggest fetchquests I've ever seen in a videogame... I had to get a slingshot, but in order to get it, I needed to make the shopkeeper happy who lost her cat. The cat won't follow you, if you don't have any fish. I had to use a fishing rod to catch fish, but I needed to find a basket that a woman lost in order to get the fishing rod from her. You have to take the basket from a monkey, but you can't reach it. You need to learn about locking on first, then call a hawk to take the basket from the monkey. Give the basket to the woman, you get the fishing rod. After catching a fish, you need to let the cat steal it. If you go to the shop you will find the cat there and you get milk. After saving up 30 rupees you can buy the slingshot. After that you can FINALLY do some target practice with it and get a little slice of action.

TL;DR tedious as hell and I don't really get why it needs to be so long

All in all zelda TP will probably be a very nice game, but like all games that have puzzles, I will eventually get stuck at a puzzle because I refuse to use walkthroughs xD. I don't really get worked up fast over stuff like that in a game, but it was seriously trying my patience with the fetch quest. Let's just enjoy it while I can, because I know it will be more awesome down the line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto