• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Twitter/X Partners With Israeli Digital ID Company to Verify Users' Identity

_47iscool

Noticer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63914
Au10tix:

twitter-x-verify-id.jpg

_47iscool

Noticer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
109 is the amount of twitter accounts I have made and deleted its such a bad website 🤦‍♂️
I understand. Not to mention they already work with the ADL, which was created in defense of a pervert and murderer back in 1913.

Not to mention the social media DSA law for Europe. They are getting even more nosy.

There is only one actual free speech social media website left that refuses to cave to the new law as is cannot be enforced because that website is located in the US and is the only one that actually upholds free speech as defined by the constitution.

Last edited by _47iscool,

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I understand.

Not to mention the social media DSA law for Europe.

There is only one actual free speech social media website left that refuses to cave to the new law as is cannot be enforced because that website is located in the US and is the only one that actually upholds free speech as defined by the constitution.
you clearly dont know what free speech is

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A very common misconception that a lot of people think free speech is a universal right on any website.
That's true. Any form of harassment such as degrading on religion and calling this 'free speech', deserves to not use a computer.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hey LTT stole my shopping secrets for that video LOL