Homebrew Use Physical GameCube Memory Card in F-Zero AX (Nintendont)

CloudMcFox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I have a question, for a while a friend was looking for an arcade machine from F-Zero AX, but he didn't find any functional machine in the city, so I tried to use the game on Nintendont, the game works perfectly, but my question is... Is it possible to use a Gamecube Memory Card in the game? I'm using a Wii console in its first version, with Gamecube ports, also, is it possible to get what the game unlocks for F Zero GX without a License Card? It's important to mention that I do not have a physical Memory Card with me, and we are far away to use it, so we can't try if it works, and if not, is there a form to unlock the F-Zero AX content on the GX save file?

IMG_20180623_233724784.jpg

IMG_20180623_233531392_HDR.jpg

thelement

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for zombie rez but did you find an answer for this? I have the same problem. Game launches on Nintendont but won't recognize real physical memory card in native slot. Can't find the machine anywhere.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Double bump. this is all I found, which sounds like a "never ever" https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont/issues/378

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You can't. It won't ever be possible unless someone dedicates their time to reverse-engineer the Memory Card behaviour on the real hardware arcade and find the culprit, which you might guess how über-low those possibilities are.

Reactions: thelement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!