Hacking Hardware Homebrew Using one switch's sd cards on another switch

any_name_you_wish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
So my hacked switch broke and then I bought a new one that was already hacked and now I wanna use the old switch's sd card on The new one.
If I copy all of the new switch's sd card's files except the Nintendo folder to the old sd cards (I had 3 on the old one) will it work?
And if it does, can I combine all the Nintendo folders into one and place it into one sd card?

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Everything except Nintendo games stored on Nintendo folder will work (you need redownload those). I believe there's a method to transfer the SD seed from other SD but I dunno how to do that.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Your old sd card could hold an EmuNAND tranfer that between consoles could be tricky. I do recomed search here the tutorial for export savegames from a sysnand(or emunand) and then on the new console install all your games and restore the savegames. Will be easiest

any_name_you_wish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Your old sd card could hold an EmuNAND tranfer that between consoles could be tricky. I do recomed search here the tutorial for export savegames from a sysnand(or emunand) and then on the new console install all your games and restore the savegames. Will be easiest
Yeah ummmm... My old switch's emmc is fried.
Also you didn't link a tutorial.

Last edited by any_name_you_wish,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste