GCN Using SD2SP2 with no mod Japanese GC

andrevieira

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Greetings! I got a Japanese gamecube and would like to use the loaded swiss memory card method and exploit of an original game, so load games SD from SD2SP2 to play.
Does the list of American games (Zelda, Tom Clancys, etc) that work for the exploit also serve the Japanese console?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings! I got a Japanese gamecube and would like to use the loaded swiss memory card method and exploit of an original game, so load games SD from SD2SP2 to play.
Does the list of American games (Zelda, Tom Clancys, etc) that work for the exploit also serve the Japanese console?
No memcards r locked to each region so exploit on a jpn memcard then u have to use another for us saving same for eur

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No idea which exploits are released for all regions. Mario Sunshine for example is marked with "PAL only" in [GCForever Wiki – Booting Homebrew]. You will have to have a look at the download for each title to see if .gci files are provided for all regions. If the GC is not modded you will obviously need Japanese original game(s).

No memcards r locked to each region so exploit on a jpn memcard then u have to use another for us saving same for eur
That is a very minor problem. Using more than one Memory Card is not a problem -- and Swiss supports Memory Card emulation (don't know how good this is; haven't tried it yet).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol