Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Endless Space 2 headline Humble Choice's bundle for Feb. 2021

humble-choice.png

A new month means a new Humble Choice bundle of games to choose from. This month, the selection of titles features Valkyria Chronicles 4, Endless Space 2, and Outward. The collection of games for February 2021 is valued at $351, but you can grab all of them for $12. The full list of games is detailed below:

Outward + The Soroboreans
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition
Endless Space 2: Digital Deluxe Edition
Moving Out
Trine 4
The Wild Eight
Train Station Renovation
Valfaris
Werewolf: The Apocalypse
Lovecraft's Untold Stories
Iris and the Giant
Boomerang Fu

:arrow: Source

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While I'm usually the first to say the value is entirely up to the consumer's interests, I sure as hell haven't cared much about the last 4 months. That being said, Valkyria Chronicles 4 is a good get and something I may well play later.

At this point I'm just letting my subscription run out.

TehCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Humble Bundles inherently get less exciting as you amass a larger library of games. That means you have more good games you haven't gotten to and when games you're interested in do show up, there's a decent chance you already have them. It's not so much that the selection is getting worse, but most of us get pickier with time.

In general I feel that Humble Choice has always been 1-3 enticing games, with the rest being "meh" throwaways. That said, which of those you're interested in is going to vary from person to person; like personally, I was most interested in this bundle because of Moving Out and Boomerang Fu look fun. Valkyria Chronicles 4 is worth the price on its own, but I already own the game on Switch.

So... Yeah. The purchase for me has always hinged on are those games I am interested in worth the $12? Often times, the answer is still yes, so I don't see much of an issue with the other games that I don't give a second thought. It does feel bleh though when the one "good" game is one I already own; I skip those months.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is actually a pretty good line-up compared to last month. For me, anyway. I have Trine 1-3 and Endless Space Definitive, but not Trine 4 or Endless Space 2. Iris and the Giant and Valfaris have also been on my wishlist. I already own Valkyria Chronicles 4, so look for a key to be posted somewhere on the site soon. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol