Hacking Discussion What to expect for nintendo switch patched?

elpapitas9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, for somedays i have a question about ns patcheds, what to do with a console totally patched?, cause we can't run any form of homebrew like a emulator or just thinkin in one exploit that are the future for consoles patched

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, for somedays i have a question about ns patcheds, what to do with a console totally patched?, cause we can't run any form of homebrew like a emulator or just thinkin in one exploit that are the future for consoles patched
Play tag, hide and seek, go on a date, go to the carnival, go to the movies, make sweet love, talk about old times, show her how much you means to you.
Why did you buy the switch in the first place? To play games on it, right? Well, that's what you can do until a workaround is released.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thinkin that but i don't play online so i want hacked just for some games and some homebrews

Then trade it in and get a hacked switch. Patched versions have no hacks yet and won't for the foreseeable future. You could be sitting on it for 6 months or 10 years before a hack is found for an iPatched unit. Your post is one of hundreds already, a simple search would have answered that for you.

elpapitas9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Play tag, hide and seek, go on a date, go to the carnival, go to the movies, make sweet love, talk about old times, show her how much you means to you.
Why did you buy the switch in the first place? To play games on it, right? Well, that's what you can do until a workaround is released.
my girlfriend is out :sad: and my friends are study so i can't do much just play arena of valor or fornite:rofl::rofl::rofl:

elpapitas9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Then trade it in and get a hacked switch. Patched versions have no hacks yet and won't for the foreseeable future. You could be sitting on it for 6 months or 10 years before a hack is found for an iPatched unit. Your post is one of hundreds already, a simple search would have answered that for you.
t
i search but any not answer my question, and yep i read but we never know so..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just sell it and buy an unpatched one
Best solution in the world :rofl2::rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3