Hacking Where can i buy the modchips and which ones?

bjo1624

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
My dad has a Switch Lite and i have a patched V1 and we both want to hack our consoles, mainly bc games where we live tend to be around the 90-100usd price so we are considering sailing the high seas, so where do you buy them and which ones do we need¿? thx in advice c:

Reactions: oBluEx

Luigi31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My dad has a Switch Lite and i have a patched V1 and we both want to hack our consoles, mainly bc games where we live tend to be around the 90-100usd price so we are considering sailing the high seas, so where do you buy them and which ones do we need¿? thx in advice c:
If you want to hack your console, and your father's too, you both have to solder a chip to your console. At present it is impossible to hack V1 patchers and Switch lite. So you will have to go through soldering a chip. Since HWFLY chips are extremely difficult to find, I recommend that you go through a picofly chip. It requires several solders on the motherboard of the console so if you don't know solder avoid trying.

nubman33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to hack your console, and your father's too, you both have to solder a chip to your console. At present it is impossible to hack V1 patchers and Switch lite. So you will have to go through soldering a chip. Since HWFLY chips are extremely difficult to find, I recommend that you go through a picofly chip. It requires several solders on the motherboard of the console so if you don't know solder avoid trying.
what are you talking about? hwfly are easy to find with a simple google search.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Relatively easy to find on Aliexpress.

Luigi31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, I use google translate because my English is not very good. I'll try to speak in my own words, what I meant is that it's easier to solder a hwfly than a picofly which requires several solders (one on GND, one on 3.3v, another on the DAT0, another on the CMD, another on the CLK, another on the RST and finally on the CPU)
Sorry again, I'll have to proofread myself before posting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, Mario Moonlight exists?