Status
Not open for further replies.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
+1 Xenoblade Chronicles. What can I say? I normally hate RPG's that aren't fallout. But not only did I kept playing xenoblade, I actually bought it. I don't know much about JRPG's, but this is just a good game in just about every way I can think of. And that's mostly the little details (fast loading screens, intuitivity, lots of sidequests, compelling world, a battle system that actually has some action, and so on).
...and with all the hype, it surprises me I'm the first one to mention this game here.
+1 wii play: motion. Now just a second...considering you should subtract the price of the wiimote plus, you should actually ask yourself if you want to pay a little extra for this game. And IMO: yes. Sure, it has a few "average" or even "meh" games, but teeter targets is freakingly addictive, and some other games (wind runner and that whack-a-mole game, to name a few) are pretty decent & fun.
+1 De blob 2: okay, it gets a bit repetitive after a while, and aside from the theme, it won't win innovative prizes. But it's a fun little 3D platformer with hilarious cutscènes.
+1 Mario sports mix: granted, I just play volleyball with this game (being Bowser surrounded by swimsuit ladies is all you really need
tongue.gif
). Not for the die-hard gamers, but ey...for a wii game, it more than qualifies.

(I almost feel like I should vote for conduit 2 as well here. Haven't played beyond the initial stages, but looked damn impressive from what it showed).

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hadrian is not so active these days, so...

If anyone of you is interested in taking this list and starting updating it again, please say so, thanks
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH