MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, It is. But this is Bad for users, because many people can't update their PC so fast.
I understand their overall end-goal is to try and make "Windows as a service" happen, and that they're dragging it out because of Enterprise users.

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I understand their overall end-goal is to try and make "Windows as a service" happen, and that they're dragging it out because of Enterprise users.
Remember Windows 10 S? I really think that it'll be "Windows Basic" at one point with "Windows Premium", for $10/month, being the normal Windows w/o restrictions.

Restricted to only using stuff that Microsoft has approved. Hell, this is already a problem on Windows 10 - it's almost impossible now to use drivers by developers that haven't paid Microsoft for a signing key.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Just now I set for a client 150 "Cloud Workstations" a set of virtual desktops running on the cloud and the client have a dumb terminal, only a screen a keyboard and a Mouse with network connection so NO SOFTWARE is run on the physical devices all is run on the cloud servers...

Is happening now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto