Xbox One Dev Mode Backup games.

UnpredictableEnigma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no dev mode is a sandbox VM for the xbox one, you do not have access to full system resources, in a way like java is a sandbox vm for effectively C/C++ code, although java does things like garbage collection for you automatically.

in dev mode you do not have access to the same filesystem nor any retail software, if I recall right you cannot even connect to and use xbox live

you have something like one cpu core and a small amount of ram and some gpu access, enough for homebrew things or emulators, not for running native assembler or C++ code to run custom kernels and run iso rips

_Hunter_

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
well i know this reply is late but better late than never soo we Egyptians dont have access to unlimited data on internet like 140 gb a month so long story short one of us found a way to convert an external xbox hdd mbr to be read on windows and extract Games download link from console by using this guide

ht_tps://digiex.net/threads/step-by-step-guide-for-downloading-xbox-one-games-with-your-pc-and-transfer-them-to-xbox-one.15280/

i just signed up so its not allowing me to post links so kindly remove the "_"

you can download game data off pc by that guide and even copy them to ur console lol the thing is yes they aint decryptred but its a start i guess

hope it helps.

cheers :wub::grog:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto