Homebrew Xcde save editor?

SheikOLin0124

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a save editor for xenoblade chronicles definitive edition? Or is there a way to figure out the different values in the code and what they mean so we can change their values in a hex editor to get infinite gold or affinity or whatnot?

Or is there a way to display the code while you are playing to figure out the values that way?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a save editor for xenoblade chronicles definitive edition? Or is there a way to figure out the different values in the code and what they mean so we can change their values in a hex editor to get infinite gold or affinity or whatnot?

Or is there a way to display the code while you are playing to figure out the values that way?

Updated 2 years ago. Still WIP…

https://gitlab.com/damysteryman/XCDESave

E: might still be helpful according to this guy:

@Mattis Olsson@fireham1· 3 weeks ago

its not a program but a dll library for if someone would make a program to use it (as faar as i understand it). You can use the source code as a guide to manually hex edit yourself though, thats what I am doing.

SheikOLin0124

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updated 2 years ago. Still WIP…

E: might still be helpful according to this guy:
So how well it work if it was made 2 years ago and it says it's still a work in progress. Also what do you mean by:
its not a program but a dll library for if someone would make a program to use it (as faar as i understand it). You can use the source code as a guide to manually hex edit yourself though, thats what I am doing.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how well it work if it was made 2 years ago and it says it's still a work in progress. Also what do you mean by:
That was a quote from the gitlab page. Basically they are saying that even though it’s not finished there is value in looking through the code for places to hexedit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1