TheVAAAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey everyone,

I have, obtained, some XGD2 isos for some old games I used to play, but when I am attempting to burn them, IMGBurn shows different identifiers compared to XGD3 games. All XGD3 games I have burnt have been able to verify successfully through ABGX, burn and re-verify successfully and run on the console, however any XGD2 games I have burnt to the disc, specifically these ones with the different identifiers compared to XGD3 games, will do everything but run on the console. I've confirmed the games to be either region free or support my consoles region, but will just bluntly refuse or struggle to failure when trying to run them on either of my consoles. It's really starting to confuse me since half of my XGD2 isos have the outliar identifiers, and the rest have the same or similar one.

Would someone be able to assist me on this please, I don't want to waste any more discs then I need to, trying to get XGD2 games to work. I have attached some images of the idetifiers for both types of games.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

• xgd2.PNG
    xgd2.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 47
  • xgd2m.PNG
    xgd2m.PNG
    6.3 KB · Views: 39
  • xgd3.PNG
    xgd3.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 42

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2