Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

Today, I'm reaching all of you to create a Palworld private server for GBAtemp.
But in order to do that, I will need to know how many people will join us in this event.
I will create the server on this Friday, on May 17th, around 5PM (New York timezone).

There will be a few rules as to who can join us in this event :
1-To acces the server, you need a legit and up-to-date copy of the Steam version of Palworld.
1.1-
Xbox and Gamepass version have problems when trying to log into servers. Also, cross plateform is not available at the moment.
2-In order to join the event, please reply "I'm in" If you wish to join us, please subsribe here.
2.1-Subscriptions will close on May 17th 16:00 (EDT(New York timezone))
2.2-
I will order the server around May 17th 17:00 and send the login information to subscribers.
2.3-If we have less than 5 subscribers by May 17th 16:00 (EDT(New York timezone)), I might delay the event to next friday. I will PM those who already subscribed if I will delay or not.
3-Following people will be excluded from subscription in order to avoid trolls as much as possible
3.1-People who subscribed to GBAtemp after March 31st 2024
3.2-
People who have posted less than 50 messages on the forum
4-This Event is purely for fun. We don't plan to do anything special in the server, we just want to have fun.
4.1-The server will be ordered only for a short period of time (I know people look at me like I'm a genius, but my name is not Elon Musk)
4.2-I also do this event to see how many people will subscribe VS how many will actually show up. This will give me a good idea as to what to expect in an eventual future event.

If you wish to join us, please subsribe here

I hope to see you all here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw