Questions you're too afraid to ask elsewhere.

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are in love with a video game character, do you get aroused when playing a video game, when that character is in the game? Just wondering.

Why do you think they call it a JOYSTICK??? C'mon BigOnYa, where's your head?
runaway.gif

2600 CONTROLLER.jpg

AND WATCH OUT FOR THAT FIRE BUTTON, IT'S A DOOZY!!!
banana.gif

Post automatically merged:

What are the real motivations of the shady cabal that run gbatemp from behind the scenes?
i AGREE!!! T

What are the real motivations of the shady cabal that run gbatemp from behind the scenes?
i AGREE!!! These cats are all MADMEN!!! And throw in a few babes also controlling EVERYTHING.

Anybody here know what an out-of-body experience is? And if so, ever certain that you've actually had one?

Only if it's Luigi.

We did once. A clip of the owner of Tom can be found.

That's because Luigi knows how to lay pipe!!!

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

FoTan432

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I never really understood, how exactly twitter (now 'X', I guess) works. I have vague idea of it, but.. oh well.

Ok, so everybody can create an account on there. And then you can kind of 'follow' one or more of the other accounts and get notified, when the account posts some comment or so. This I understand.

But what has always baffled me, is when I see or read something like some influencer, talking about some thing and being like: ''OMG – so not cool, u guys! I just went to my hair stylist and they totally botched my hair! Hashtag sonotcool. OMG... I look so embarrassingly right now, Hastag talkaboutabadhairday... omg.. omg u guys.. I can NOT go out in public any more... Hashtag imsoembarrassedrightnow.''

Like, I understand, that when I follow a brand, or some actor person, I 'subscribe' to like, for example '#companyxy' or '#patrickstuart' or something... but I really do not understand the rest.

Is it like some lifestyle thing, to talk about things, and randomly throw in 'Hastag imgoingtomcdonaldsrightnowfollowmeandwatchmeeataburger' ??

What is the point in saying these Hashtag things, throwing them in the sentence you are just articulating?

Can someone explain this?

I understand the point of twitter, what it is for and why ppl use it. It's just this thing, I mentioned, which confuses me.

BakerMan

My Metal Gear is Rising
OP
Trophies
a Genshin Impact player's sweat scented basement
XP
Country
United States
So I never really understood, how exactly twitter (now 'X', I guess) works. I have vague idea of it, but.. oh well.

Ok, so everybody can create an account on there. And then you can kind of 'follow' one or more of the other accounts and get notified, when the account posts some comment or so. This I understand.

But what has always baffled me, is when I see or read something like some influencer, talking about some thing and being like: ''OMG – so not cool, u guys! I just went to my hair stylist and they totally botched my hair! Hashtag sonotcool. OMG... I look so embarrassingly right now, Hastag talkaboutabadhairday... omg.. omg u guys.. I can NOT go out in public any more... Hashtag imsoembarrassedrightnow.''

Like, I understand, that when I follow a brand, or some actor person, I 'subscribe' to like, for example '#companyxy' or '#patrickstuart' or something... but I really do not understand the rest.

Is it like some lifestyle thing, to talk about things, and randomly throw in 'Hastag imgoingtomcdonaldsrightnowfollowmeandwatchmeeataburger' ??

What is the point in saying these Hashtag things, throwing them in the sentence you are just articulating?

Can someone explain this?

I understand the point of twitter, what it is for and why ppl use it. It's just this thing, I mentioned, which confuses me.
i have no idea, some people just go crazy with hashtags i think

Excitedguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife is overweight (240 lbs) and I'm 190 lbs. I'm a little taller than her, and wouldn't mind losing a bit more weight myself, but it's hard since her bad eating habits affect mine. How do I get her to change her eating habits to a more healthy one that won't end up in a fight or her being hurt?

Reactions: AncientBoi

BakerMan

My Metal Gear is Rising
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife is overweight (240 lbs) and I'm 190 lbs. I'm a little taller than her, and wouldn't mind losing a bit more weight myself, but it's hard since her bad eating habits affect mine. How do I get her to change her eating habits to a more healthy one that won't end up in a fight or her being hurt?
try talking it out, you could try gently asking her to eat something healthier

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try talking it out, you could try gently asking her to eat something healthier

And by any means, Don't eat any of @BakerMan 's foods :)

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a tough one. Like @BakerMan said, you can always be direct and try to have an honest talk. Another option is to come from an angle where you yourself are concerned about your own habits. (Heart issues, breathing difficulties, bodily pain) Emphasize yourself and even ask for her support.

You can also lead by example and create new habits:
  • Wake up early to exercise
  • Gently refuse fast food or restaurant food as options
  • Skip desserts as often as possible
  • If you cook, plan healthy dishes on those days
  • Do not snack between meals
  • Add fruit/yogurt to a meal
If the conversation shifts to her physique, allow her to speak with less input. Ask her questions about how she feels about herself. Restate your intentions for yourself without implying that she needs to do the same. Don't bother dodging or lying, she'll smell it.

Reactions: Chary and BakerMan

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The shitter.

Chief Judge: "Show her the deep end, Dredd..."

Dredd: "It's all a deep end."

@BakerMan

No. A "Family Bathroom" is NOT a unisex bathroom. Dunno where you live, but here in the States they have 3 kinds of public bathrooms now. The "family room" is where a mother or father can use the family bathroom in order to change a baby's diaper (for example) regardless of gender. That's all I'm saying.

There are laws that now prohibit certain people from using certain public facilities (such as family restroom), which I think is pretty bad, which is why I mentioned the family restroom. This may apply to kids between kindergarten and through college. I can't say which ones specifically, but this is the kind of activity that's going on over here in the U.S., as if our government has nothing better to do.

https://www.lgbtmap.org/equality-maps/nondiscrimination/bathroom_bans

BakerMan

My Metal Gear is Rising
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BakerMan

No. A "Family Bathroom" is NOT a unisex bathroom. Dunno where you live, but here in the States they have 3 kinds of public bathrooms now. The "family room" is where a mother or father can use the family bathroom in order to change a baby's diaper (for example) regardless of gender. That's all I'm saying.

There are laws that now prohibit certain people from using certain public facilities (such as family restroom), which I think is pretty bad, which is why I mentioned the family restroom. This may apply to kids between kindergarten and through college. I can't say which ones specifically, but this is the kind of activity that's going on over here in the U.S., as if our government has nothing better to do.

https://www.lgbtmap.org/equality-maps/nondiscrimination/bathroom_bans
as another person in the states, i don't think i've seen that, only boy, girl and unisex
so wouldn't that be a fourth?

wait no fifth, employee only restrooms exist

Reactions: AncientBoi

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as another person in the states, i don't think i've seen that, only boy, girl and unisex
so wouldn't that be a fourth?

wait no fifth, employee only restrooms exist
Just because you've not seen it doesn't mean they don't exist. It may or may not be a "fourth", as it depends on what mall/restaurant/gas station/workplace you may be/work at.. I've seen more than a few "family restrooms" where I live, but not very many unisex bathrooms. Matter of fact not sure I've even seen one of those yet. I'm sure they have them here, but not sure if I've seen one.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=family bathroom restroom sign&qs=SSA&form=QBIR&sp=3&lq=0&pq=family restroom door sign&sc=10-25&sk=SSA2&cvid=84DB4171942A4519954174F52AE13F76&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&first=1

BakerMan

My Metal Gear is Rising
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because you've not seen it doesn't mean they don't exist. It may or may not be a "fourth", as it depends on what mall/restaurant/gas station/workplace you may be/work at.. I've seen more than a few "family restrooms" where I live, but not very many unisex bathrooms. Matter of fact not sure I've even seen one of those yet. I'm sure they have them here, but not sure if I've seen one.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=family bathroom restroom sign&qs=SSA&form=QBIR&sp=3&lq=0&pq=family restroom door sign&sc=10-25&sk=SSA2&cvid=84DB4171942A4519954174F52AE13F76&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&first=1
i'm not denying their existence, just saying i've never heard of them

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ain't signing a contract, but yeah ig we can be friends, i'm kind of a friendly guy anyway, so long as i don't dislike you, then you getting clowned on

I'm a friendly person too, ask anybody around here, but it's all good!

Yeah, I got your CLOWNS SWINGIN', BABY!!!
cowboy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Luckily, he survived.