005-8024 Error downloading Pokémon Bank from Eshop

elijah_kujo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As some of you might've heard, the 3ds Eshop will die in 2023, and after that Pokémon Bank will become totally free to use, as long as you already had it installed, which I wanted to get on
So, I took my CFW modded 3ds and downloaded it
Firstly I had the 005-2008 error, but deleting unsused tickets with FBI fixed it

and now, 005-8024, I don't know what it means, and I see no fixes

I am fairly light on knowledge around CFW, and I honestly have no clue if I got banned or not for something, I have NOT went online but still, i have no clue what it could be
There is one post about it, but again, no one has found any fixes

Please be nice and don't be too short on explanations, I can get lost and confused fast

Reactions: greens

greens

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made this account because I was having the exact same issues with Pokemon Bank and couldn't find anything either. As it turns out the solution is quite simple.

I'm assuming its the same for everyone so the failed download should appear as a present on the home menu, go find it. Then when you are there hit the stop button in the corner and cancel the download (Stop > OK).

Then I restarted the system and restarted the download and had no further issues! This post is pretty old but hopefully someone finds this useful

beersuds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I legit tried all these steps and it will not download. The real issue would be deleting the old 400000CB900 ticket in fbi the bad ticket ceases Nintendo and it will not update or download. Simply go into fbi and Delete the ticket and it will work correctly. After scurrying the internet I found the ACTUAL solution. Hope this helps

Last edited by beersuds,

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3