1454 - Hoshi no Kirby Kagami no Daimeikyuu (J)

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
(Z) , your saves never work on emulators, the probably only work on flashcarts.
Stop making the saves on a flash cart because they aren't backwards compatible with the emulators.

And if you do make the saves with the emulator, please double and tripple check each save before uploading, because I've tried 9 of your saves with multiple versions of VBA and the rom in all 3 regions and they never work.
His save for this game worked fine for me in VBA. I tried a couple of others and had no problems. What save type do you have set in your copy of VBA? Perhaps that is the problem?

(Z)

The SAVE creator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
(Z) , your saves never work on emulators, the probably only work on flashcarts.
Stop making the saves on a flash cart because they aren't backwards compatible with the emulators.

And if you do make the saves with the emulator, please double and tripple check each save before uploading, because I've tried 9 of your saves with multiple versions of VBA and the rom in all 3 regions and they never work.
>>>>>>>>>>
QUOTE((Z) @ Feb 10 2004, 04:44 PM)To use you SAVES of (Z), some ROME must patch it with patch tools
(SRAM, FLASH, EEPROM petcher) not each ROM).
Then also VBA will store the SAVES in 64kb and not 1kb dumb.

... sorry, but this is your problem man, and not of SAVES!

mfg
(Z)

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
welll this game was definetely a surprise to me.. alot of fun and not just another remake.. although they should remake that one kirby mini golf type game.. anyone know what im talking about?
anyways its flashed and most likely will hold that spot till mario golf comes out
smile.gif

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
Soem of you haev said that you didnt liek the other kirbys ,it hink they are awesoem so cooli think the are heplfull , give them a call when a boss is about . what i have alsways dreamd about in playform game is the feelign that there are others liek you and you arnt on your own , the other kirnies hit that right on the head..its so cool. the ai is kidn of cool to watch one time i had them all then mr yellow kirby jsut went crazy and started running back to the start of the levle in the opisite direction. the levles are awesome ithey really open up into big areas adn you can jsut fly around and really lose yourself exploring its great. what would be cool is if there where evil kirbys roamsign about the levles adn they ..i dont know fuck things up , chase you , capture your friends and steals bits of the mirror you haev it woudl be sweet as

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.coca-cola.com/xe/en/media-center/wozzaah-launch