$150 USD for a Switch modchip???

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was looking on AliExpress at the HWFly kits. Is $150 USD the price due to the global part shortage or is this price more or less accurate regardless of the current situation?

Reactions: bad_realbad

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
they were always on the pricier side between 130-180 is okay

but sometimes u can get lucky and find one under 20$

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not really sure I would trust one at $20 🤔
its more or less like playing the lottery but lets be honest thats always a thing when ordering from ali

those 20$ are mostlikely from chinese fourthparty sellers which dont know what they selling

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just sell your current switch and use the money to buy an unpatched one, they're all over ebay
Nah, I like the Switch Lite and my main goal is to play handheld on it and transfer the save files to my PC and play them in 4K with Yuzu.

fragged

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just sell your current switch and use the money to buy an unpatched one, they're all over ebay
Sold both my unpatched Switch's so I could get a SX Lite & have it installed into my OELD Switch. Chips are the way going forward, if you can afford it of course. $120-150 for a chip & $150 to have it installed. It's not cheap but having the better battery life, an awesome screen, overall better build of the handheld, massive CPU/GPU/RAM overclocking compared to what you can do on the V1 Switch. I'm never looking back.

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sold both my unpatched Switch's so I could get a SX Lite & have it installed into my OELD Switch. Chips are the way going forward, if you can afford it of course. $120-150 for a chip & $150 to have it installed. It's not cheap but having the better battery life, an awesome screen, overall better build of the handheld, massive CPU/GPU/RAM overclocking compared to what you can do on the V1 Switch. I'm never looking back.

Problem with the Switch (and every 720/1080p consoles to be fair) is that they look like hot garbage when you blow them out on a 4K TV. Emulation is the way to go when playing on such on a large display.

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Problem with the Switch (and every 720/1080p consoles to be fair) is that they look like hot garbage when you blow them out on a 4K TV. Emulation is the way to go when playing on such on a large display.

Depending on the game.

Ring fit looks fine on my LG CX 55. Octopath looks as good as ever. Triangle strategy is a blurry mess hahahaha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: