Hacking 1x720 black bar in 720p games

Naster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi, guys, I have a problem.

When I running games what run in 720p and take screenshot with capture device (AverMedia Capture 3D, AverMedia LGP, AverMedia GameCapture HD II) screenshot resulting with one tiny black bar in bottom of picture.
In any 720p games. If I run XMB in 720 and capture screenshot - there's will be no black bar. Only in games.
I trying turn off 720p in display settings and yes - most of games (Borderlands, Deus Ex HR, Call of Duty 4) running in 1080 without any black bars. But, this screens is poor quality, of course. And, some games (Operation Racoon City) ignoring 1080 and running in 576. It's really bad.
So, what the reason? I've breake my head with that. I've trying different capture devices, different combinations of them, change cfw back to 3.55 and back to 4.80 - it's all the same black bar.
55885392bcb9.jpg

I compared my screenshots with others, from net. And it's looks like my picture is just moved on 1 pixel up. On top - there's nothing (1x720 just out of borders of screen), on bottom - 1x720 black bar. But PS3 don't have any ways to change screen position, like some ps2 and n64 games. Even CFW don't.
What it can be? How fix this pain-in-ass? Any clues, please?

Last edited by Naster,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol