Hacking 3.70 Final Firmware version?

Dopam1ne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah it probably will have more to come, however the PSP was a far more popular system and Sony have the ps5 to work on so I doubt Sony will put in as much effort. All speculation ofc though so take it with a pinch of salt.

CTR640

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's bullshit Sony dropped support for PSVita and vita is Latin for 'Life' if I remember correctly about what Kaz Hirai said and now it's bleeding to death...
I think it's because of the absurdly expensive proprietary memory cards. They should have supported MicroSD. And then the so almighty 3G connection while WiFi is the most popular. And then why even 3G version if Youtube dropped the official support for PSVita??? It's a waste of potential.

And oh, Sony can stick PS5 where the sun never shines.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not very.
Think back to the PSP, 6.61 came out THREE YEARS after the prior firmware.
That had a clear reason to be made, though: to add TLS 1.0 support to the console (which started being required by PSN, to avoid issues caused by its predecessor encryption schemes), (and to fix an obscure Japanese game in the meanwhile) - nothing else really changed, especially as far as obstructing modding went

I do suspect there indeed will be more updates (if only to piss off people expecting the 3.70 exploit to cover any console currently available forever, an exploit which could possibly be triggered remotely too), but this is really something where past performance is not indicative

Reactions: SCOTT0852

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn jack must've came loose outside over all the weather and a tech can't come out until the...